IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2020:Applicants invited for the job post as online application for various project positions. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram an Institution of National Importance established in 2007 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, and is located on the outskirts of Chennai. Also It’s a Centre of Excellence for pursuing Design and Manufacturing oriented Engineering Education and Research and for promoting the competitive advantage of Indian products in global markets.
IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2020:
Development of a low-cost Microfluidic device for Loop-mediated isothermal amplification of DNA.
Project Assistant (2 Positions)
- A detailed list of tasks will be defined on the first day of joining.
- Weekly progress will be monitored regularly.
- Day wise work progress needs to be reported.
- This project has experimental work, design, development, and product fabrication work. You will gain comprehensive knowledge of product implementation.
- Testbed maintenance and calibration.
For Project Assistant-I (Mech)
- Essential: First class B.E./ B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Desirable: Thermal Sciences, Experimentation, and Micro-Fabrication.
For Project Assistant-II (ECE)
- Essential: At least the First class B.E./ B.Tech degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Electronics or Diploma in Electronics/ ECE/ EIE or equivalent
- Desirable: Also the Electronics System Design using Arduino/ Raspberry Pi/ ARM or equivalent Embedded Processor, Programming, Interfacing, Embedded System Design.
Age Limit: Preferably below 30 Years.
Rs. 20,000/- per month
How to Apply?
- Also, Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- To apply online, click here.
- The candidates required to work mainly for the success of the project.
- Moreover, Candidates should bring self-attested copies of the relevant certificates/testimonials along with the original certificates/ documents before joining.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the position if it so decides.
- The Institute reserves the right to terminate the appointment at any time before completion of the period if it so decides.
- No interim correspondence entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- The last date for submission of an online application is 31st October 2020
- Interviews conducted for shortlisted candidates.
Phone Number: 044-2747693
For full notification, click the link below.
IIITDM Kancheepuram Project Positions Recruitment Notification
You Must also show interest in: IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020 As Senior Project Officer And JRF