IIM Visakhapatnam Off-Campus drive: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of State Resource Associate (SRA) and Program Manager at IIM Visakhapatnam. the criteria and IIM Visakhapatnam application form given; IIM Visakhapatnam off-campus drive further given below in the article.
So, The Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam is a public business school and Institute of National Importance located in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India. It is one of the twenty Indian Institutes of Management.
IIM Visakhapatnam Off-Campus drive:
1. State Resource Associate (SRA)
IM Vishakhapatnam invites application for the position of State Resource Associate (SRA) for the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF) program. MGNF a Certificate Program in Public Policy and Management offered by IIM Vishakhapatnam that seeks to equip and train individuals for a period of two years to work in state or district skill development activities.
The program designed with inputs from the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. The MGNF seeks to strengthen local institutions and schemes in helping achieve their potential.
No. of Posts: 03
Nature of Position: Full-time, Contractual
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/DAP as per the Government of India rules.
Location: State capitals of Arunachal Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help the Fellows in the smooth and streamlined discharge of their duties and responsibilities.
- Organize and provide field related support to the Fellow across the districts in the State.
- Provide all necessary administrative support to the MGNF in coordination with the Program Manager, and other stakeholders.
- Organize meetings and assist in providing logistics support to various events held as a part of the MGNF Program.
- Write, review, and produce documents and research materials in coordination with the Program administration and Academic stakeholders.
- Document field level experiences and learning by the participants.
- Minimum Post-graduation with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA (at postgraduation level) in Economics, Public Policy, Public Administration, Entrepreneurship, Management including Rural Management (MBA/PGDM), Operations Research, Statistics, Engineering or Technology.
- A minimum of two years of working experience in reputed institutions, in the management and monitoring of academic programs or development schemes.
- Thorough hands-on experience in the use of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- PG from a Centrally Funded Technical Institution [CFTI] (or) a University/Institution listed in the NIRF-2020 Ranking.
- Experience in higher-education institutions of repute in academic program management; or in the planning and implementation; monitoring and evaluation of Central or State Government schemes in socio-economic sectors
- Exposure to Government / Public Systems and Development Management
- Experience in Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Development
- Knowledge of the PMRDF Scheme
- Working knowledge of data analysis, data visualization and report writing
- Knowledge of Finance & Accounting.
Salary & Compensation: Based on qualifications, prior (relevant) experience and present salary. It will not be a constraint for the right candidate.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are invited to apply using the prescribed format only. Applications not conforming to the format are liable to be rejected.
Filled-in, signed and scanned (pdf/word format) applications should be sent by e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for the position of SRA”.
No supporting documents (copies evidencing educational qualifications, experience, etc.) are required at this stage.
The last date for receiving the application is May 18, 2021.
for further detail: click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec