IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021: Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. The detailed IIT Delhi criteria and IIT Delhi application form apply online process for IIT Delhi off campus drive further given below in the article.
do, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi one of the 23 IITs created to be Centres of Excellence for training, research and development in science, engineering, and technology in India. Established as College of Engineering in 1961, the Institute was later declared as an Institution of National Importance under the “Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 1963” and was renamed as “Indian Institute of Technology Delhi”. It was then accorded the status of a Deemed University with powers to decide its own academic policy, to conduct its own examinations, and to award its own degrees.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021:
Material characterization of brain tissue and development of tissue-device interaction-based neurosuraical simulation tool.
- Ph.D./ MD/ MDS or equivalent degree in the area of Mechanical Engineering/ Physics/ Biomedical Engineering/ Radiology/ Biomedical Signal and Image Processing/Medical imaging applied Computational Mechanics / Computer Science Engineering/ Mathematics with first-class (60%) or equivalent at all the preceding degrees and certificates along with good publication record in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal.
- OR class ME/MS/MTech in Mechanical/ Biomedical/ Radiology/ Applied Mechanics having three years of research, teaching, and algorithm development experience in Biomechanics related field with at least one good publication in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal. Essential; Prior knowledge of Magnetic Resonance Image (MRI) Processing and Physics of MRI quantitative analysis is a must for shortlisting,
Candidate with hands-on knowledge of algorithm development using Python, C++ or MATLAB. Prior experience in Magnetic Resonance Elastography, neuroradiology, Computational Mechanics will be a plus.
Salary: Rs.54000/-p m. plus HRA.
- PhD /MD/MDS or equivalent degree in the area of Mechanical Engineering/Biomedical Engineering/ Applied Mechanics/ Instrumentation Engineering with first class (60%) or equivalent at all the preceding degrees and certificates along with good publication record in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal.
- OR class ME/MS/MTech in Mechanical/ Biomedical/ Aerospace/Applied Mechanics having three years of research, teaching and soft tissue mechanical characterization experience along with at least one good publication in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal.
A person having a background in experimental mechanical characterization of soft tissue/soft material, and hands-on experience on nanoindenter, micro-CT, UTM, etc. Knowledge of MATLAB or any other quantitative data analysis tool.
Desire to work in the biomechanics area.
Candidate with prior knowledge of Optical Microscopy, Dynamic mechanical analysis. Responsibilities: Mechanical characterization of brain tissue and polymeric experimental data analysis biological sample preparation, experimental desi n.
Salary: Rs. 54,000/-prn plus HRA @ 24%
Principal Project Scientist
- Ph.D./MD/MDS or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Physics/Biomedical Engineering/ Applied Mechanics/ Design engineering computer Graphics or Virtual & Mixed Related with a good publication record in SCI Journals.
- OR 1 class ME/MS/MTech in Mechanical/Biomedical/Aerospace/Applied Mechanics having six years of research, teaching and algorithm development experience in computer graphics or virtual reality related field along with at least one good publication in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal.
The person having a background in Computer graphics, Computational algorithm development, Virtual reality platform development. Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning. Desirable skills: Candidate with hands-on experience in computer graphics and computational al algorithm development.
Salary: Rs 56,000 – 60,000 – 64,000-69,000- 74,000- 79,000- p.m. (consolidated)
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download by the further belwo link
To Apply: Form No. IRD/REC-4
from the IRD Website of 11T Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/division, details of work experience, etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to Prof. Sitikantha Roy at email id: jatcexosuit[at]gmail.com.
Last Date for Apply– 14 March 2021
Prof. Sitikantha Roy
Email of PI: jatcexosuit[at]gmail.com
For further detail: Click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec