IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020: Applicants invited for the job post as public engineering institution located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar, invites applications for the post of Postdoctoral fellow to perform independent research on computational geomechanics with engineering applications involving analytical and numerical modeling of geotechnical structures.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020:
IIT Gandhinagar one of the eight Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) announced by the Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2008. The institute began operating in a temporary campus at Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Chandkheda, mentored by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. The first batch of students was admitte to three programs: Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Electrical Engineering.
- At least you must have a Ph.D. in Civil Engineering (Geotechnical Engineering).
- Secondly, The candidate expected to acquainted with different numerical methods with essential coding skills.
- Thirdly, The candidate should have the capability to develop the numerical model in order to simulate the response of real-life geotechnical structures.
- Fourthly, He/ she should have a conceptual and fundamental understanding of the force-based and deformation-based design methodologies.
- Also, He/she should be proficient in written and verbal communication, which is necessary to collaborate effectively in a multidisciplinary team environment and present & explain the technical information.
- So the Recent Ph.D. or waiting for Thesis Defense after submission of the thesis are eligible.
- Last, Candidates who have completed their earlier post-doctoral fellowship assignments are also eligible.
Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 60,000 plus HRA as applicable. The post-doctoral fellowship amount will be fixed depending on the profile of the candidate. This may be revised upwards periodically, typically once a year, to keep up with the inflation. The tenure for this position is one year and may be extended on mutual requirement and availability. However, it cannot exceed three years.
How to Apply?
So All the Interested candidates requested to please submit the resume with the list of publications, abstracts of doctoral research, and the list of references (preferably two) to Prof. Amit Prashant (email@example.com) in order to process the Post-doctoral fellow application.
The last date to apply is October 31, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
IIT Gandhinagar Post-Doctoral Fellow Recruitment Notification
You Must also show interest in: IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020 As Senior Project Officer And JRF