IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2021: IITH and Deakin University offering a joint doctoral program for bright and; motivated students to work on frontier areas of science and technology. The candidates admitted to this program with MTech/ME will get their Ph.D. degrees from both Deakin and IITH. The detailed IIT Hyderabad criteria and IIT Hyderabad application form apply online process for IIT Hyderabad; off-campus drive further given below in the article.
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is a public technical and research university located in Sangareddy district, Telangana, India. IITH was founded in 2008, among the eight young Indian Institutes of Technology. It has 1,155 Undergraduate, 635 Masters and 893 PhD students with 222 full-time faculties.
Established in 1974, Deakin University is one of Australia’s leading tertiary education providers and is ranked in the top 1% of world universities (ARWU). It has won numerous awards and teaches over 60,000 students each year offering students world-class programs and endless opportunities.
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2021:
- BE/B Tech in the relevant branches of science/engineering with a CGPA of 8.5 (in a 10-point scale) or equivalent for the general category (relaxation will given for other categories as per the GoI norms). The applicants should have a valid GATE score. The GATE score may wait for students from IITs and NITs.
- M Des/MSc/M Tech in the relevant branch of design/science/engineering with a CGPA of 8.5 (in a 10-point scale) or equivalent for the general category (relaxation will give for other categories as per the GoI norms).
- IITH will provide the regular PhD fellowship to the students during their stay at IITH and when the students travel to Deakin, student will receive a stipend at the rate of $A28,600 per annum for the duration of their stay.
- In addition to above, Deakin will provide a full tuition fee waiver for up to 4 years and a top-up stipend of $A150 per month for 3 years while they are at IITH.
How to Apply?
- Download the application form here.
- Complete the application form in all respects.
- Forward the completed form along with all documents and testimonials to: email@example.com on or before 30.04.2021, 17:00 IST.
April 30, 2021
For further detail: Click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec