IIT Indore Recruitment 2021: Applications invited from eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) sponsored project “Design and Evaluation of a Multi-objective Controller for a Continuous Biocrude Reactor”. the IIT Indore criteria and IIT Indore application form given, IIT Indore off-campus drive further given below in the article.
So, the Indian Institute of Technology Indore is an autonomous public technical and research institute located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. IIT Indore was founded in 2009, among the eight young Indian Institutes of Technology. Founded in 2009, it one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 which declares eight new IITs as well as the conversion of Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University to IIT.
IIT Indore Recruitment 2021:
Essential Qualification: Chemical/Mechanical/Agricultural/Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree with first division as defined by the awarding Institute/University with valid GATE or UGC-CSIR (JRF). Students with M.Tech will be given preference.
Required Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of heat and mass transfer, chemical reaction kinetics and classic process control methods.
- Knowledge and ability to solder and build small test circuits using Arduinos/Raspberry PIs.
- Ability to handle hand tools and work in machine shop without supervision.
- Demonstrated laboratory and computer modeling experience.
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Ability to model differential equations in any programming language (MATLAB, C preferred)
- Knowledge of Machine learning methods and advanced process control.
Desirable Soft Skills:
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to solve problems with innovative multidisciplinary approaches.
- Team player and collaborative mindset.
- Passionate about environment and engineering
Interested candidates requested to submit a detailed CV along with a cover letter (one-page maximum) explaining why they should be considered for this position. Complete information of year of passing, experience, marks, etc. should be mentioned in the CV.
Online applications for the same are open here.
The salary will be as per the DST norms. As an example, JRF may get about Rs. 30,000/month+16% HRA or campus accommodation in lieu of HRA.
Initial appointment will be for 6-12 months, which is extendable up to a maximum of 30 months solely based on performance.
Objective of the Project
The goal of this exciting research project is to develop and demonstrate a continuous hydrothermal liquefaction system for wet biomass with real-time control to optimize bio-oil production using the energetic, economic, and environmental goals. New methods of analysis for complex biochemical systems using tools from control theory will be developed. These analytical methods will have wide ranging applications in bioprocessing and biofuel production.
for further detail: Click here [adcode]
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec