IIT Indore Recruitment | As JRF/ SRF Under CSIR Funded Project | IIT Indore off campus | IIT Indore ranking | IIT Indore off campus drive IIT Indore Recruitment 2021: Applications invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow JRF. The detailed eligibility and IIT Indore application form, apply online process for IIT Indore off campus drive further given below in the article.
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore, is an autonomous public technical and research institute located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. IIT Indore was founded in 2009, among the eight young Indian Institutes of Technology.
IIT Indore Recruitment 2021:
Objectives of the Project
The objective of this project is to develop automated identification systems for human emotions using various physiological signals like electroencephalogram (EEG) and electrocardiogram (ECG), and phonocardiogram (PCG) signals. The developed methodologies will be based on advanced nonstationary signal processing techniques and machine learning methods.
- Firstly, JRF position: Possessing BE/BTech or equivalent degree with 55% marks and passing of GATE. Age limit: Maximum 28 years.
- Secondly, SRF position: Possessing (a) BE/BTech degree and at least 2 years of post BE/BTech research/teaching experience as evidenced from published papers in standard refereed journals or, (b) ME/MTech or equivalent degree in Engineering/technology. Age limit: Maximum 32 years.
- Thirdly, Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicappe candidates.
- Fourthly, Desirable: Candidates having exposure to signal processing, machine learning, and biomedical signal processing encouraged to apply.
Initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to 3 years solely based on performance.
All the Interested candidates IIT Indore off campus drive requested to submit a detailed CV to Prof. Ram Bilas Pachori, Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, via e-mail: pachori[at]iiti.ac.in with the subject line “Application for JRF/SRF position in CSIR Project” latest by February 20, 2021.
The CV should include details of academic grades starting from X standard onwards with details of the year of passing, university or college, etc, and also work experience and nature of work if applicable. If a candidate has a GATE score, details such as Year of Passing, Discipline, marks, All India Rank, and a number of candidates appeared should mention in the CV. Incomplete applications will reject.
As per the CSIR norms, the stipend (emoluments per month) for the position is as follows:
- JRF position: INR 31000/- + HRA (if hostel accommodation is not provided) + MA
- SRF position: INR 35000/- + HRA (if hostel accommodation is not provided) + MA
To Apply and for further detail of IIT Indore off campus drive: Click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project