IIT Kanpur Online Course: IIT, Kanpur is organizing an Online Course on the Mechanical Behaviour of Materials from March 15 to 20, 2021. The detailed IIT Kanpur criteria and IIT Kanpur application form apply online process for IIT Kanpur course further given below in the article.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (also known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
IIT Kanpur Online Course:
A thorough understanding of structure-property correlation is important before a material can be used as components (e.g. in automobile, aerospace, civil, etc.). The primary objective of the course is to show the relation between the various mechanical properties exhibited by material to its fundamental structure at various length scales.
This course will provide a broad understanding of various conventional mechanical tests (e.g. tensile, compression, fatigue, creep) which are routinely carried out on different standard and sub-standard samples. In addition, to these conventional tests, participants will also get to know about cutting-edge tests like instrumented indentation and in-situ experiments.
- Hardness/ Impact Testing
- Tensile Testing
- Dislocation theory
- Strengthening mechanisms
- Basics of Fracture Mechanics
- Creep and Superplasticity
- Faculty from AICTE Institutes coming under QIP program (maximum 30): NIL
- Faculty from private/ autonomous Institutions (Non-IITK Faculty): Rs. 5,000/- (Including GST)
- Students of IITK (IITK-Student): Rs. 2,500/- (No GST Required)
- Students from other Educational Institutions (Non-IITK Students): Rs. 3,000/- (Including GST)
- Participant from Industry and R&D labs (Industrial Participant): Rs. 7,000/- (Including GST)
To register for the course by the further belwo link
To apply: click here. [adcode]
For further detail: Click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project