IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020: Applications invited for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) carrying out R&D work on a SERB-sponsored project related to thin-film solar-cells based on CZTS technology at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (also known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. Moreover, It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act. Also Established in 1960 as one of the first Indian Institutes of Technology, the institute was created with the assistance of a consortium of nine US research universities as part of the Kanpur Indo-American Programme (KIAP).
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020:
Senior Research Fellow (01)
Thin-film deposition of inorganic semiconductors and their structural, compositional, and electrical characterization. Solar cell fabrication and measurements.
- Must have at least an M.Tech. in Materials Science and/ or Engineering, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or
- Also M.Sc. in Physics with at least 60% marks as well as NET/ GATE qualification and
- Moreover, 2 years of research and development experience in semiconductor thin-films and device fabrication and characterization.
- Knowledge about device/ semiconductor physics, solar-cell operation and measurements; Thin-film deposition via sputtering, and its structural, compositional, electrical, and optical characterization; Device characteristics and their measurements.
Rs 35,000 (consolidated per month)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to send the soft-copy of the application material containing the following mentioned documents to email@example.com:
- Firstly, Application on a plain paper including name, address, contact information, academic qualifications, professional experience, GATE/NET qualification with validity.
- Secondly, Copies of proof/certificates for the academic qualifications, professional experience, and GATE/NET qualification stated in the application.
- Thirdly, Copies of the grade sheets indicating course-work done and marks obtained during the qualifying degree (mentioned in the “minimum academic qualification” section in this advertisement)
- Fourthly, Brief detail of the work(s) done which qualifies as 2 years of post-qualification experience mentioned in this advertisement.
- Provide names and contact information of three References
- Last, Send a copy of the relevant publication if any.
All the Eligible candidatures will interview via video conferencing by the committee. Also, The candidate may also ask to briefly present his/ her research work at the time of the interview or in a separate session prior to holding the interviews via video conferencing. The last date to apply is November 13, 2020. [adcode]
For full notification, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in HCL Technologies Recruitment 2020 As Associate