IIT Patna Recruitment 2020: IIT Patna invites applications for Project Engineer (2 Posts) under Ministry of Home Affairs. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
Indian Institute of Technology Patna is an autonomous institute of education and research in science, engineering and technology located in Patna, India. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
IIT Patna Recruitment 2020:
- Name of the temporary research project: IIT Patna Centre of Excellence in Cyber Crime Prevention Against Women and Children
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency: Ministry of Home Affairs
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have at least a B.Tech/M.Tech in CSE or IT. Freshers may apply.
- Secondly, The candidate desirably should have a minimum B.Tech degree with a minimum CPI of 6.5 or 60% of marks.
- Thirdly, The upper age limit for applying for the Project Engineer position shall be 25 years.
- Fourthly, Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/women/PD will be given as per the GoI rules.
- Last, Working/research experience in the field of Android Programming/NLP/Image Processing/Machine Learning will be given preference.
So Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 28000/- per month depending on qualification and performance
All the Interested and eligible candidates may send their resume along with scanned copies of supporting documents (certificates, mark-sheets, and degrees) before 31.12.2020. Shortlisted candidates would be informed and will have to appear for the Interview on 04.01.2020 at 11:00 am, through online mode, the link to which will be sent through the mail.
Dr. Jimson Mathew, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Patna
Project Engineer Under Ministry of Home Affairs Sponsored Project at IIT Patna.
You Must also show interest in BHEL Recruitment 2020 | As Young Professionals