IIT Ropar Recruitment 2021: Applications invited for Project Associate (Embedded systems engineer) at IIT Ropar. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) is an engineering, science, and technology higher education institute located in Rupnagar, Punjab, India. It is one of the eight newer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 to expand the reach and enhance the quality of technical education in the country.
IIT Ropar Recruitment 2021:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Firstly, Design, prototype and verify systems for various embedded applications
- Secondly, Develop and maintain firmware and middleware for embedded platforms.
- Thirdly, create and manage documentation for active projects.
- Fourthly, Interact with clients and help with the development of customized embedded solutions.
- Fifthly, Test and debug embedded software and applications.
- Sixth, Develop hardware and software specifications.
- Last, Develop tools and techniques for testing and verification.
Qualifications and Essential Skills
- Must have at least a B.Tech/B.E. or M.Tech/M.E. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification with NET (CSIT/UGC) or GATE qualification
- Also, Sound knowledge of C/C++, Java, Python.
- Moreover, a Good grasp of testing and debugging techniques and protocols
- So, Working knowledge of Linux API, Windows API, and version control systems
- Also, Excellent knowledge of interface and network protocols.
- Last, Should be able to work in a team, and should be able to converse with young inventors in the company at IIT Ropar.
The application form is given on the following sheet. To apply, send the following by email to suman[at]iitrpr.ac.in on or before 10th Feb 2020,
- Completely filled application form (given on the following sheet)
- Detailed CV (detailing prior experience)
- Any proof of identity
Write “Application for Project Associate IIT Ropar-TIF” in the subject of your email.
Rs. 31,000 Per Month + HRA. Suitable on-campus accommodation may be provided, based on availability.
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project