ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2020: This hiring is done by ISI as the project position at Kolkata. 11 vacancies are there. All the interested Applications are invited for the recruitment of Project Linked Personnel to work in a Govt. of India sponsored research project at RC Bose Centre for Cryptology & Security, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata. the detailed requirement and applying process are discussed further below in the article.
Indian Statistical Institute is a public research university that is recognized as an institute of national importance in the 1959 act of the Indian parliament. It grew out of the Statistical Laboratory set up by Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis in Presidency College, Kolkata.
The post details mention below.
ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2020:
1. Project Linked Personnel (equivalent to the position of Project Linked Post Doctoral-Fellow-cum-Lecturer/ Assistant Professor) (03)
02 posts with the following eligibility:
- Ph.D. (Computer Science) with specialization in Cryptology; More than two years of research experience in a core cryptographic research lab; a first-class or equivalent at the preceding degree with a very good academic record throughout; an excellent publication track record.
- Experience in leading independent projects in cryptographic research and guiding junior members.
01 post with the following eligibility:
- Ph.D. (Physics) with post-Ph.D. experience in the field of quantum information/ quantum computation as evident from high-quality publications in refereed journals; prior experience of working in an optics-based lab environment and familiarity with handling and analyzing experimental data; a first-class or equivalent at the preceding degree with a very good academic record throughout; an excellent publication track record.
- Experience in leading independent projects in quantum information/ quantum computation and guiding junior members.
INR 65,000/-1,20,000/- per month (consolidated)
2. Project Linked Personnel (equivalent to the position of Project Linked Post-Doctoral Fellow) (03)
- Ph.D. (Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Electronics &, Comm.) with specialization in Cryptology/ Coding Theory; More than two years of research experience in a research lab or related field or a reputed institute.
- Capable of managing the execution of a large-scale project.
INR 39,000/-65,000/- per month (consolidated)
3. Project Linked Personnel (equivalent to the position of Senior Research Engineer) (02)
- BE/ B.Tech or equivalent (10+2+4) in Computer Science, M.E./ M.Tech. in Computer Science, 5 years of experience in crypto/ security-related government projects.
- Large software development experience.
INR 32,000/-65,000/- per month (consolidated).
4. Project Linked Personnel (equivalent to the position of Junior Research Engineer or Programmer) (02)
- BE/ B.Tech or equivalent (10+2+4) in Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent discipline. Proficiency in C programming language in Unix/ Linux environment.
- Knowledge in the field of Cryptology & Security; Practical experience in using LabVIEW or similar open-source software.
INR 25,000/-39,000/- per month (consolidated).
How to Apply?
Candidates will have to apply on or before 8th Sep 2020, along with a current resume to the email address email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email as Name of the Post.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
ISI Kolkata Project Positions Recruitment Notification
Also Refer This:NIT Training Program on Soft Computing Techniques for Emerging Applications
1 thought on “ISI Recruitment as Project Positions, Kolkata: Apply by Sept 8”