Jio Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee at Jio, Mumbai. the criteria and Jio application form given, Jio off-campus drive further given below in the article.
So, Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles.
Jio Recruitment 2021:
- Design, plan, and engineer end to end international networks
- Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to support 4G, 3G, and 2G roaming capability
- Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting, billing, provisioning, performance management etc. in a seamless manner.
- Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network deployment/upgrades/investments with business unit inputs for internal business decisions and budgeting
- Execute validation of service providers’ capabilities in terms of performance, coverage, etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance, and route analysis
- Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
- Knowledge of network deployment
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Business acumen
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
for further detail: click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec