KLA-Tencor Recruitment | Intern | BE/ B.Tech | Chennai
KLA-Tencor Recruitment: KLA-Tencor Corporation is a global, capital equipment company based in Milpitas, California. It supplies process control and yield management products for the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and related nanoelectronics industries. The company’s products, software and services are intended for all phases of integrated circuit chip production, from research and development to wafer fabrication and advanced packaging processes, to final volume development.
KLA-Tencor Recruitment :
Company Website: www.kla-tencor.com
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
- B.Tech/ BE degree in Computer Science/SW Engg/Electronics/Electrical Engg disciplines with 75% or 7.5 CGPA
- Strong in programming fundamentals, C, C++ and any other object-oriented programming languages
- Must be able to work with hardware and systems/application groups to understand system requirements and map them to a software design.
- Possess excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills, with the ability to move cleanly from theoretical to implementation thinking
With over 40 years of semiconductor process control experience, chipmakers around the globe rely on KLA to ensure that their fabs ramp next-generation devices to volume production quickly and cost-effectively. Enabling the movement towards advanced chip design, KLA’s Global Products Group (GPG), which is responsible for creating all of KLA’s metrology and inspection products, is looking for the best and the brightest research scientist, software engineers, application development engineers, and senior product technology process engineers. Central Engineering is KLA’s largest engineering organization comprised of 9 Centers-of-Excellence (CoE) in various disciplines applied across all product groups in the company. These CoE include Handling & Automation, Precision Motion Control, Sensors & Image Acquisition, Platform Design, and Packaging Engineering, among others. Talent includes over 500 engineers across global centers in Israel, China, India, and the US. Each CoE contributes not just talent and deliverables per discipline toward product programs, but also subject matter expertise, best practices, roadmaps, specialized facilities, apparatus, models, and analytics. These differentiate KLA not only in WHAT we do, but also in HOW we do it.
- Perform requirements analysis, software design, development and unit testing
- Provide technical expertise to the estimation process as input to the project plan
- Follow KLA defined software development processes
- In conjunction with the technical Lead, highlights, reviews and mitigates technical risks
- Ensure that detailed designs, code, and unit tests are consistent, robust, future-proof and scalable.
- Handle software sustenance activities
How to Apply for KLA-Tencor Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here [adcode]