KPMG Off Campus Drive : KPMG schedule to hire Analyst for 2022. The job location is Bangalore. The details for the same are provided below.
There has never been a more exciting time to work at KPMG in India. Every day our people are making a difference by helping to transform businesses, enhance performance and create value for our clients by solving their most critical challenges.
Working at KPMG in India means you’ll have the opportunity to expand your global mindset, through international career opportunities and have access to world class learning and development tools while working alongside some of the brightest minds in business, addressing complex issues and making a difference.
KPMG Off Campus Drive :
Company Name:- KPMG
Job Position:- Analyst
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 220004SR
Job Posting date:- 12th-April-2022, 11:55:27 PM
Mandatory Qualifications & Skills:-
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from reputable university with 0-1 year of experience.
- Attention to detail, establishing and maintaining quality standards.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated to deliver results to the right standards and targets
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and problem solving, self-motivation and possess an enquiring mind
- Demonstrate good team working skills and the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change
- Driving Results
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
The Analyst is responsible for conducting a periodic review in line with client policy to fulfill Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. You will be expected to deliver against targets for both productivity and quality, managing your own pipeline and taking onboard feedback from approvers who are responsible for quality checking cases
- Requires ability to work to high standards of quality in performing corporate renewal reviews of Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence
- Understand client policy and procedures and its application on client delivery
- Understanding information documentation requirements for corporate structures in KYC context/ evidence requirements. Requires in depth knowledge of corporate structures i.e. privately owned or public companies, trusts and partnerships
- Proactive review and follow-up on referrals and queries. Ability to determine needs for escalation to Subject Matter Coach (SMC)/Subject Matter Expert (SME) or to client
- Manage caseload throughout end to end process in timely manner
- Monitor actual performance to plan and make decisions to ensure business objectives are maintained
- Source data from a number of sources/systems and accurately transfer to primary system
How to Apply for KPMG Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the KPMG Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here [adcode]