MasterCard Recruitment 2020: Mastercard invites job applications for Software Developer Engineer post for Pune location. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
Mastercard Incorporated is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Mastercard International Global Headquarters in Purchase, New York, United States. The Global Operations Headquarters is located in O’Fallon, Missouri, United States, a municipality of St. Charles County, Missouri.
MasterCard Recruitment 2020:
- so the BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Also, Relevant internship or work experience, including development and/or test automation experience.
- Moreover, Experience with complex Microservice, modern technology stack Implementations”
- Firstly, Full-stack engineering experience in a production environment
- Secondly, Expert programming skills in Java, Spring and reactive programming
- Thirdly, Proficiency in Software Development Best Practices (ATDD/BDD, Unit tests)
- Fourthly, Experience with modern Web, Java and Java EE platforms including Spring framework & components, Messaging, NATS, Kafka, Web & Application Server ( Server App Design & Technology Skills ), Web Services, REST ( Services Design & Technology Skills )
- Fifty, Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Sixthly, Desire to stay abreast of new development tools and methods
- Seventh, Experience in monitoring tools such as Dynatrace is plus.
- Eight, Experience in deployment automation through Chef is plus
- Last, Bachelor Engineering or Technology in Computer Science, Engineering or IT Required & Master’s degree in related discipline Preferred.
- Execute and own the baseline architecture implementations and design activities collaborating with other Engineers & Engineering Team.
- Ability to work with existing and evolve services with minimum guidance.
- Experience in working with fast paced, modern Architecture with extensive experience with building Spring boot applications, event driven microservices and actively participate in R&D on the new frameworks
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to express and design ideas to a development team
- Strong debugging skills to support Tier 1 applications and has experience in simplifying complex implementations
- Work to define feature requirements and deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the consumer experience.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and come up with novel ways to solve them.
- Design and implement scalable, resilient, high performance services, preferable event driven.
- Provide guidance to teams on development standards, automation and tools
You Must also show interest in BHEL Recruitment 2020 | As Young Professionals