MIT Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Professional Assistant – I for the Centre of Excellence in Automotive Technology (CEAT) at Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai-600 044. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So The Madras Institute of Technology (MIT) is an engineering institute located in Chromepet, Chennai (Madras), India. Also Its one of the four autonomous constituent colleges (University Departments) of Anna University. Moreover It was established in 1949 by Chinnaswami Rajam as the first self-financing engineering institute in the country and later merged with Anna University.
MIT Recruitment 2020:
No. of Posts
Must have at least a B.E./B.Tech. in Automobile Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
Daily wages (Per Day)
- Firstly, Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview after scrutinizing the applications.
- Secondly, The actual date and time of the interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
- Thirdly, Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates.
- Fourthly, Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expenses.
- Fifthly, The positions are purely temporary and the duration is for 6 months which may be extended depending on the performance with periodical breaks.
- Sixth, Selected candidates shall report for duty immediately.
- Seventh, The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of Anna University.
- Eighth, The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information and other documents submitted.
- Ninth, The performance of the candidates will be monitored for 3 months and further confirmation will be based on their performance.
How to Apply?
The duly filled in application in the prescribed format along with a copy of degree and all other necessary certificates should be submitted at the following address in person or by post on or before 07.12.2020, 5.00 p.m. to
The Professor – In – Charge,
Centre of Excellence in Automotive Technology (CEAT),
Madras Institute of Technology Campus,
Anna University, Chromepet,
Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the Post of Professional Assistant – I in CEAT
Dec 7, 2020
For more details, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in IBM Webinar Course 2020 on Creating a Spark for AI