National Instruments Recruitment : National Instruments Corporation, or NI, is an American multinational company with an international operation. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, it is a producer of automated test equipment and virtual instrumentation software. Common applications include data acquisition, instrument control and machine vision.
National Instruments Recruitment :
Company Name: NI (National Instruments)
Job Role: Software Technician
The primary work activity is to participate in manual test execution, and setting up and maintaining hardware test infrastructure for NI products.
- Participating in manual test execution for functional and non-functional testing activity.
- Reporting any issues as and when found.
- Maintain documentation of test operations and report results.
- Assemble, install, configure, test and maintain computer equipment, hardware systems and software.
- 0 to 1 year of experience in the role of Software Test Technician OR relevant testing experience from a reputed organization with Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Diploma in Electronics and Communications/Computer Science/Information Technology
- Have thorough knowledge in software testing
- Basic C/C++/Python programming skills and good problem-solving skills
- Additional experience in using NI products like LabVIEW, TestStand is a bonus
Demonstrated ability in:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Communicate within and across teams effectively and efficiently
- Working effectively in a group environment
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Having attention to detail
- Methodical and meticulous approach
How to Apply for National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through by clicking on the link below.
Apply Link: Click Here [adode]