NBRC Recruitment 2020: All the Applications invited for the position of Senior Engineer at the National Brain Research Center, Haryana. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So The National Brain Research Centre is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India. Also, It’s an Autonomous Government Institute accredited with the deemed university status and is a nodal center under the Department of Biotechnology of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
NBRC Recruitment 2020:
Senior Engineer (01)
For Direct Recruitment: You must have 50 years as on the last date of the receipt of application.
For Deputation (including short term contract): 56 years as on the last date of the receipt of application.
So To co-ordinate and to have overall supervision of the maintenance work pertaining to Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical. Engineering.
- For Direct Recruitment: You Must have at least M.Tech/ M.E. or equivalent degree in engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with eight years of supervisory experience in the relevant field preferably in a Central/ State Government Department/ University/ Deemed University or educational/ scientific/ research institution, PSU/ autonomous body under Central/ State Government. Also for Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Technology or AMIE or equivalent degree in engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with ten years’ supervisory experience in the relevant field preferably in a Central/ State Government Department, University/ deemed university or educational/ scientific/ research institution, PSU/ autonomous body under Central/ State Government.
- For Deputation (including short term contract): Officials from Central or State Government Departments/ Scientific/ Research/ Teaching institutions/ Universities/ Autonomous bodies/ Government-funded organizations, subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions: Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre OR with ten years’ regular service in case of incumbent holding Masters’ degree and 12 years’ experience holding a Bachelors’ degree, in responsible capacity with either five years’ experience in Level 11 or ten years’ experience in Level 10 or eight years’ experience in Level 11 and Level 10 put together out of which two years’ experience should be in Level 11 and Possessing the qualifications prescribed for direct recruitment.
Level-12 as per 7th CPC
How to Apply?
- You have To download the application form, click here. [adcode]
- Also all the Application Fee (non-refundable) Rs. 500/- for General, Rs. 300/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women Candidates in the form of Demand Draft need to be paid in favor of “Director, NBRC” payable at Gurgaon/ Manesar.
- Application form in the prescribed application format along with the Self-Attested copies of Certificates must reach Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Road, Manesar 122052, Gurgaon, Haryana.
- The last date to apply is October 24, 2020.
- Advertisement No., Name of the Post and Post Code applied for should be clearly mentioned on the Envelope and on the Application Form, failing which the application will not be considered.
- Applications received after the last date, without proper desired Demand Draft; without self-attested copies of testimonials and certificates, etc./ incomplete applications may be rejected.
For full notification, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in: IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020 As Senior Project Officer And JRF