NIPER Recruitment 2021: Applications invited from eligible Indian nationals for the post of one Junior Research Fellow under a project. The detailed NIPER criteria and NIPER application form apply online process for NIPER off campus drive further given below in the article.
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, S.A.S. Nagar, also known as NIPER Mohali, is the Topmost Pharmaceutical research institute in India & the main campus of the group of seven NIPER institutes, under India’s Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers.
NIPER Recruitment 2021:
Duration and Nature of the Post
The position is purely temporary, initially for one year, which is extendable based on the performance of the candidate and is strictly co-terminus with the duration of the project.
M.Sc./M.S. (Pharm.)/M. Pharm. in Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences. Documented research experience in protein analysis and characterization tools is desirable. Minimum CGPA of 6.75 (or 60% marks) for General category, 6.25 (or 55% marks) for SC/ST, 5.75 (or 50% marks) for physically handicapped (PH) candidates on a 10 point scale required in the qualifying examination.
Research Associate Under DST Project at Panjab University, Chandigarh: Apply by Mar 10
28 years (age relaxation for SC/ST/PH is as per GoI rules. The candidates required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time).
Rs. 31,000/- p.m. (+HRA, if applicable)
How to Attend?
- Walk-in-interview held on 22nd March 2021 (Monday) from 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm in Room No. F-108, Department of Biotechnology, NIPER S.A.S. Nagar. The candidates advised reporting at the venue by 2.30 pm.
- The application form is given below
- To Apply available here.
- The candidate(s) who fulfill the eligibility criteria should bring the application on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials/degrees/certificates, etc. in support of qualification, experience, and other columns in the application form along with the latest passport size photograph and the prescribed fee, as mentioned below, in the form of a demand draft in favor of Director, NIPER S.A.S. Nagar, payable at S.A.S. Nagar/Chandigarh.
- Application fee for unreserved and OBC category: Rs.100/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidates: NIL
- No TA/DA will pay for attending the Walk-in-Interviews.
- Confirmation for attending the walk-in-interviews can be dropped at firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th March, 2021 (Thursday).
For further detail: Click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project