NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2020: Applicent invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research for the project entitled “Low Cost, Faster and Accurate Low Velocity Impact Damage Imaging along with Depth Profiling for Carbon Fibre Reinforced Composite Materials using Vibrothermography and Concept of Local Defect Resonance” under SERB, NIT Meghalaya. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya is one of the National Institutes of Technology. It is in Shillong, Meghalaya, India. Classes were started in 2010 at the Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat.
NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2020:
- must have at least an M.Tech/ME (or, B.Tech with valid GATE score) in Mechanical/Civil/Aerospace Engineering with specialization in Design/Structure/Applied Mechanics
- You must have a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent in a Master’s degree (or, 75% marks or an equivalent in a Bachelor’s degree).
- Relaxation for SC/ST & PH as per GOI norms.
- Firstly, Possess significant knowledge in Vibration, composite material and finite element method.
- Secondly, Should have experience on carrying out experimental work or, any work experience related to vibration of composite material.
- Thirdly, the Knowledge in composite material modelling in ABAQUS will be given preference.
Junior Research Fellowship Jobs (India) for December 2020: Apply Now
Must not be over 28 years as on 21st December, 2020 (relaxable as per the norms/orders of GOI).
Consolidated Monthly Compensation/Fellowship
Rs. 31,000/- month for first 02 years and Rs. 35,000/- month for the third year.
All the Initial appointment is for one year, which is extendable upto must have at least a 3 years solely based on the performance.
Junior Research Fellows at NICED, Kolkata: Walk in Interview on Dec 15
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply through the further below link
- To Apply: application form.
- So the Append your self-attested scanned copies of the certificates, the application form, and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org as a single PDF file on or before 21-12-2020. The applications received after the mentioned date will not consider further.
- The subject of the email should contain “Application for the post of JRF in the project (CRG/2019/005045)”.
- Project No. : CRG/2019/005045
- The body of the mail should highlight your eligibility for the JRF position with a Statement of Purpose of 100 words.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for an interview by 22-12-2020.
- Physical/Skype/Google Meet based Interview will be held. The same will be informed by email.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview (may not be applicable for Skype/Google Meet-based interview).
- Date, time, and venue of the Interview:
- Date: December 23, 2020 (Wednesday)
- Time: 10.00 AM onwards
- Venue: Meeting Room (Academic Block) (not applicable for Skype/Google Meet based interview)
Dec 21, 2020
Principal Investigator: Dr. Tanmoy Bose
For more details, click the link below.
JRF Position Under SERB-DST Project at NIT Meghalaya
You Must also show interest in IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020 As Lead Project Officer – Technical
2 thoughts on “NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2020 | JRF Position Under SERB-DST Project”
Right away I am going away to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming over again to read more news. Myrtle Lancelot Jacie
Wonderful article! We are linking to this great post on our website. Keep up the great writing. Vikki Ward Tien