NIT Raipur Off-Campus drive: Advertisement of Walk in Interview in a purely time bound research project of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), New Delhi under the supervision. the criteria and NIT Raipur application form given; NIT Raipur off-campus drive further given below in the article.
So, National Institute of Technology Raipur is a public technical and research university located in Raipur, India. Founded in 1956 with two engineering disciplines, Mining and metallurgy, the university focuses exclusively on science, technology, engineering, and architecture.
NIT Raipur Off-Campus drive:
- so, Name of Position/No. : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ One
- Also, Name of the Research Project: To propose a 5G- Heterogeneous Cloud Radio Access Networks (5G-HCRAN) based communication system for cellular and device tier users
- Name of sponsoring agency: Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY) New Delhi
- Project Duration : 3 Years
- Essential Qualification: First Class M.Tech. Degree in I.T/C.S.E/ Electronics Engg with Gate Score card M.Tech Final Year appearing students are also allowed
- Desirable qualification: Strong knowledge in programming.
The interview will be conducted online. The last date of receiving resume is 25 May 2021. You can send your resume on pavanmishra.it[at]nitrr.ac.in. The shortlisted candidate will receive an email and schedule for their interview (online).
Rs. 31,000/- + HRA (as per Institute Norms) per month for first two years and Rs. 35,000/- + HRA (as per Institute Norms) per month for third year
Dr. Pavan Kumar Mishra (Principal Investigator)
Email: pavanmishra.it[at]nitrr.ac.in, techpavan07[at]gmail.com
Contact Number: +91-7566011780
for further detail: click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec