NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2020: NIT Srinagar invites applications for the Job Post As Indian nationals for the various teaching positions on contract, purely on a temporary basis. interested candidates can view the eligibility details and applying process further given below in the article.
So it’s one amongst the 31 NITs established by GoI, an Institution of National Importance declared by the Act of Parliament and a premier technical Institution of the Country, offering several undergraduates, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering/ Technology, Sciences, & allied areas, and also provides excellent ambiance for academic research and co-curricular activities.
NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2020:
- For Faculty Position in Civil Engineering: at least B.E/ B.Tech.(in civil Engineering) and M.E./ M.Tech. with Ph.D.
- For Faculty Position in Electrical Engineering: B.E/ B.Tech.(in Electrical Engineering) and M.E./ M.Tech. with Ph.D.
- For Faculty Position in Electronics and Communication Engineering: B.E/ B.Tech.(in Electronics and Communication Engineering) and M.E./ M.Tech. with Ph.D.
- For Faculty Position in Metallurgical and Material Engineering: B.E/ B.Tech.(in Metallurgical and Material Engineering) and M.E./ M.Tech. with Ph.D.
- For Faculty Position in Chemical Engineering: B.E/ B.Tech.(in Chemical Engineering) and M.E./ M.Tech. with Ph.D.
- For Faculty Position in Computer Science Engineering: B.E/ B.Tech.(in Computer Science Engineering) and M.E./ M.Tech. with Ph.D.
- For Faculty Position in Information Technology: B.E/ B.Tech.(in Information Technology Engineering) and M.E./ M.Tech. with Ph.D.
- For Faculty Position in Mathematics: B.Sc, M.Sc.in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Applied Maths with Ph.D.
- For Faculty Position in Humanities, Social Sciences & Management: MBA with Ph.D. & MA English/ MA Linguistics with Ph.D.
The candidates must have first-class at Bachelors and Master Degree level. The candidates who have done a Ph.D. directly after B.E/ B.Tech are also eligible. For engineering departments the candidates with M.E./ M.Tech can also apply, however, they shall be called for interview only if the Ph.D. candidates are not available.
The consolidated remuneration of Rs. 65000/- per month shall be paid to candidate with Ph.D. and Rs. 50,000/- per month to candidates without Ph.D. No accommodation is available at NIT Srinagar. The selected candidates shall have to make arrangements to stay on their own.
How to Apply?
So all The applications/ bio-data along with self-attested copies of all the required documents/ proofs (Grade cards, Degree certificates, Experience certificate, Category certificates, etc.) must be submitted through email, only, on the email IDs given against each department as given below:
- firstname.lastname@example.org [adcode]
Canvassing in any form will render a candidate ineligible. The Institute reserves the right to select or reject a candidate without assigning any reason/s thereof. This post does not confer any right on the applicant to claim either continuous employment or permanency in the future. The last date to apply is October 4, 2020.
The Institute reserves the right to defer or cancel the advertisement at any stage of processing without assigning any reasons if required. The institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for an interview. Mere fulfillment of qualification per se does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview.
For full notification, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in: Accenture Recruitment 2020 Fresh Graduates as Associate (Digital Marketing)