NIUA Internship 2021: NIUA invites applications for Internship posts (Research Assistant) for the year 2021. The detailed NIUA criteria and NIUA application form apply online process for NIUA Internship further given below in the article.
The National Institute of Urban Affairs is an institute for research, training and information dissemination in urban development and management in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1976 as an autonomous body under the Societies Registration Act.
NIUA Internship 2021:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Electrical and Communication Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Urban Planning, Architecture, Economics, Development Studies or other closely related fields
- Should be a fresher/ recent graduate with 0-2 years of work experience
- Preferably, provide a dossier of relevant work experience by way of URLs, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Research Assistant Intern will get the opportunity to be part of team setting up the CDG at NIUA to operationalise the visionary NUIS (National Urban Innovation Stack) for Indian Urban Governance. The Research Assistant Intern will be deputed under the supervision of Junior Program Associate/ Senior Program Associate with the following tasks:
- Facilitate and contribute to research, primary and secondary data collection, qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Research and benchmark data, strategies & practices to develop insights pertaining to the project.
- Provide support for high-quality presentations and publications
- Conduct literature reviews and/or travel to field sites to collect and record data and/or samples as needed
- Organizing, attending and making presentations at meetings, consultations, webinars and events.
- Support in miscellaneous job-related tasks as required.
The Research Assistant Intern will also provide necessary support to Program Manager for analytics, documentation, independent assessment, visualization or any other related activities including reports, posters, dossiers etc.
- Advanced skills in the MS office suite and data analysis-related software
- Strong analytical, conceptualization, and communication skills, a good understanding of market research techniques and data analytics
- Excellent interpersonal skills; culturally and socially sensitive; ability to work inclusively and collaboratively with a range of partners and authorities at different levels with an enthusiasm for digital marketing, technology, and social impact
- Basic familiarity in a multi-media presentation, graphics software would prefer.
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be adept at time-management.
- Should be willing to work at the Institute on a full-time basis
Through the NIUA portal –
- Submit CV and cover letter clearly mentioning the project’s name in the subject line.
- Additionally, submit the following assignment as an attachment (.pdf/word file):
- Please describe in 800 words “How India’s cities can better leverage technology to address current urban challenges?”
- The written assignment will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Adherence to the timeline
- Writing skills – grammar, clarity, structure
- Research and use of data/ evidence
- Problem solving and reasoning
Basis your qualifications and skill-sets, a consolidated amount up to₹ 15,000 per month, inclusive of local transport allowance and all taxes. In case an intern leaves before completion of the contract period or without handing over all work assigned by the team leader, he/she will not receive any work certificate.
Last Date to Apply: Monday, 31 May 2021.
To Apply and For further detail: Click here [adcode]
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project