NPCIL ET Recruitment 2022 : NPCIL schedule to hire BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Tech for 2022. The job location is Across India. The details for the same are provided below.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India.
NPCIL ET Recruitment 2022 :
Company: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Company Website: www.npcil.nic.in
Positions: Executive Trainee
Vacancies: 225 Posts
- Mechanical: 87 Posts
- Chemical: 49 Posts
- Electrical: 31 Posts
- Electronics: 13 Posts
- Instrumentation: 12 Posts
- Civil: 13 Posts
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL ET Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering)/ 5 year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/ Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
Applicants must have a valid GATE-2020 or GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
Candidates age must be maximum 26 years as on 28-04-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Electrical & Electronics
Electronics & Communication
Electronics & Telecommunication
Electronics & Controls
Electronics & Instrumentation
Instrumentation & Controls
Instrumentation & Electronics
Selection Process for NPCIL ET Recruitment 2022:
- Monthly Stipend – Rs.55,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – Rs.18,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding– In accommodation as provided by NPCIL
- For General/EWS/OBC (only male): Rs.500/-
- For Women/SC/ST/PwBDs: No fee
Payment Mode: An application fee to be submitted online
How to Apply for NPCIL ET Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at NPCIL careers website from 13th April 2022 to 28th April 2022.
More Information: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here