OnePlus Recruitment 2021: OnePlus is inviting applications for its Multimedia Engineer-Audio job opening at its Hyderabad office for the year 2021. the OnePlus criteria and OnePlus application form given, OnePlus off-campus drive further given below in the article.
The OnePlus mobile phone company is amongst the major Android smartphone companies and has operations in 34 countries and regions around the world including India, as per several reports. The famous smartphone brand is a China-based company. It has many hit Android phones such as OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 plus and more. Also, OnePlus Technology Co., Ltd. is a Chinese consumer electronics manufacturer headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, in the Tairan Building at the Chegong Temple subdistrict of Futian District.
OnePlus Recruitment 2021:
- Also, Are you open to listen, learn and build towards the OnePlus mission “To empower the world through better technology”?
- So, Are you someone who is willing to take responsibility and aware of the importance of introspection?
- Are you in constant pursuit for better and Never Settle for anything less?
- Are you willing to walked hand in hand with the OnePlus community and create a user experience that is truly beyond expectations and work with like-minded partners who share the vision of co-creating long-term success?
- Join OnePlus to experience a fascinating career journey which is nothing less than the experience you have with our brand and products!
- You just a few steps away, read more on the role and apply
- Android audio/Video framework maintenance and new feature development
- Design and implementation of Android audio and video software
- Operator audio/video requirements decomposition, solution implementation, audio parameter validation, tuning and authentication
- Application scenarios and risk assessment of power amplifiers, Codec and other devices
- Adding audio devices and developing audio drivers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Communications/Computer Science with minimum 3 years of development in Embedded Patforms/Android multimedia Applications/Android framework
- Strong C/C++/JAVA programming skills
- A good team player with communication skills and a sense of responsibility
- Ability to learn new things quickly and put forward creative ideas
- Hands on experience in audio driver, ALSA, and how debug driver issue
- Good understanding AudioManager, AudioService, AudioFlinger, AudioPolicy, Audio HAL
- Good understanding MediaPlayer, MediaRecorder, Audio/Video encode and decode
- Working knowledge of Audio Digital Signal Processing
- Patent grants and technical paper contributions
How to Apply?
To apply for this opportunity
To Apply: Click here.
for further detail: Click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec