Online Certification Course: This specialization gives current or aspiring IT professionals an overview of the features, benefits, and capabilities of Amazon Web Services (AWS). The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
Amazon Web Services is a subsidiary of Amazon providing on-demand cloud computing platforms and APIs to individuals, companies, and governments, on a metered pay-as-you-go basis.
Online Certification Course:
Skills you will gain
- so, Cloud Computing Security
- AWS cloud
- Also, Cloud Storage
- cloud networking
- Cloud Computing
- Information Privacy
- Cloud Management
- Cloud Applications
- AWS Lambda
- Amazon Lex
What you will learn?
- So, Learn AWS fundamental concepts including Regions, Availability Zones, and Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs)
- Also, learn how to use AWS compute, storage, database, and security services via the AWS Console
- Moreover, How to make an application durable, distributed, and highly available
- Last, Foundational security concepts, including basic concepts such as “least privilege” and the “Shared Responsibility Model.”
There are 4 Courses in this Specialization
- Firstly, AWS Fundamentals: Going Cloud-Native
- Secondly, AWS Fundamentals: Addressing Security Risk
- Thirdly, AWS Fundamentals: Migrating to the Cloud
- Fourthly, AWS Fundamentals: Building Serverless Applications
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Course on AWS Fundamentals by Amazon Web Services
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project