Online Course on Machine Learning: The online course is organized by NIT Jalandhar on Machine Learning Using Python on 11-15 September 2020. The detailed requirement and process of applying to the course are discussed further in the article.
It’s a type of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides computers with the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed. Also focuses on the development of Computer Programs that can change when exposed to new data.
Online Course on Machine Learning:
- Day 1: Introduction to Machine Learning and Python Programming
Introduction to machine learning, Big data, need of ML
Running machine learning under Linux platform
Role of Python and R programming in this domain
Introduction of Python syntax and programming logics
Deep dive with Supervised and Unsupervised learning
Basic of python and why python for machine learning
- Day 2: Installation of Python Libraries in System
Numpy and Matplotlib
Use of Numpy in Data Science
- Day 3: Supervised and Unsupervised Learning – Working with Python for ML
Types of learning, Classification, regression, Training your machine with real-time datasets
Project:- Creating own ML datasets and it’s implementation
- Day 4: Working with classification algorithms
KNN Algorithm, KNN algorithm with deep-dive, Pandas, Use of data frames with ML, Datasets reading from Scikit-Learn
Project:- Designing of ML system for real-time datasets
- Day 5: Deep Learning, Image search, and recognition
OpenCV: Image Processing with Python
Training image datasets, Recognition of different images to detect face
Project:- Face Recognition System
- Interested candidates can register online by the further below link
- To Apply: this page.
- NITJ Students/Faculty- No Registration Fees and Outside Institute Participants – Rs. 100
- Last Date of Registration- September 9, 2020
- Prior registration is mandatory to attend STC
- E-certificate issued to the participants on successful participation of the course
- Google meet link and other instructions you will get on shared via e-mail on September 10, 2020, to all registered participants.
Mobile: 8360610589, 8059000377, 9461210063
Email: kaursk[at]nitj.ac.in, goyalkk[at]nitj.ac.in, kumark[at]nitj.ac.in
Also refer this:Project Software Engineers at IIT Bombay