PTC Software Recruitment: PTC Software schedule to hire Product Analyst for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Pune, Maharashtra. The details for the PTC Software selection process, PTC Software application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
PTC Inc. is an American computer software and services company founded in 1985 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The global technology company has over 6,000 employees across 80 offices in 30 countries, 1,150 technology partners and over $1bn in revenue.
PTC Software Recruitment:
Company Name:- PTC Software
Job Position:- Product Analyst
Job Location:- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Id:- JR104768
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Minimum Bachelor/ Master (BE, ME, BTech, MTech) in / Comp Science, E&TC or relevant stream, masters in computer application or related field. (MCA, MCS)
- Fresher or 1 years of experience in support profile (Windchill or other enterprise-level software)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will be responsible for providing efficient and professional support to PTC’s Global customers during Indian hours by applying product knowledge on PTC’s PLM product – Windchill with increasing autonomy for clarifying, troubleshooting, communicating, and documenting solutions for medium to advanced customer issues.
- Also responsible for active participation in contributing and evolving the PTC Knowledgebase by authoring technical articles by capturing best practices, troubleshooting methodologies, and resolution.
- Provide support services to assist customers and field staff with the configuration and troubleshooting of installation and functionality issues with Windchill Products.
- Provide a customer-centric service through their understanding of the customers’ issue, knowledge of PTC products, and comprehension of Support Services processes.
- Developing expert-level knowledge of the Windchill installation and functionality issue and keeping PTC Knowledgebase evolved
- Creating software configurations, duplicating issues, troubleshooting, investigation of technical problems, and tracking the resolution of those problems in collaboration with other PTC departments like R&D and QA as well as communicating the same to customers.
- Focus on own professional development and occasional teaching or mentoring of other team members. With increasing experience and providing valuable input to Technical Support projects and/or functional teams.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of technical training and documentation related to the above topics Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first-class support for mission-critical customers
How to Apply for PTC Software Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for PTC Software recruitment drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here