PwC Off Campus Recruitment: PwC schedule to hire Intern/ Trainee for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Gurugram. The details for the PwC selection process, PwC application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen.To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That’s why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. Opportunities for you to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
PwC Off Campus Recruitment:
Company Name:- PwC
Job Position:- Intern/ Trainee
Job Location:- Gurugram, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job Type:- Full-time
Job ID:- 417458WD
Job Posted Date:- 10th February 2023
Key Roles and Responsibilities:-
As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
How to Apply for PwC Off Campus Drive 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode PwC job by clicking on the link below.
Apply Link: Click Here [adcode]
For more govt jobs: Click Here