ReBIT Recruitment 2021: ReBIT, Mumbai is looking for a Data Scientist having capability to process large amount of data and implement Machine learning or Deep Learning algorithms and summarize the insights. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
At ReBIT, we serve the IT and cybersecurity needs of RBI. So, We strive to improve the cyber resilience of the Indian banking industry. We assist RBI in IT audit and assessment of its regulated entities. We act as a catalyst for innovation in regtech, fintech, cybersecurity, and spearhead related research. Given the need for interoperability and cross-institutional cooperation, we effectively participate in setting up standards to strengthen Reserve Bank’s role as a regulator.-
ReBIT Recruitment 2021:
- must have at least Education: A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics or Statistics or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred.
- Also, 2-4 years of relevant industry experience
- Moreover, Should have 1+ years on Machine Learning and Deep Learning (AI/ML) experience with languages like Python and libraries like scikit-learn, pytorch, pandas, numpy, etc
- Should have working experience on AI/ML projects
- last, These projects should have been productized on premise and/or cloud based environment.
- Proven industry experience as a Data Science and Machine Learning Engineer
- Should have practical hands-on experience in working/delivering 2 to 3 projects in AI/ML/Analytics projects preferably in the BFSI domain
- Experience in dimensionality reductional concepts like PCA, Filters, Ensemble methods, Backward/Forward elimination, feature abstraction
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, data mining, and software architecture
- Deep knowledge in mathematics and statistics or operation research.
- Hands-on experience in Python and its ML libraries
- Operational experience with machine learning frameworks (like Keras/ Tensorflow/ PyTorch/PyCharm/Kite) and libraries (like sci-kit-learn) will be an advantage
- Image Processing Knowledge would be a plus
- Understanding of Ontologies, Explainable-AI, and Compliance-AI will be a plus
- Automation of machine learning model development processes
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Industry certifications and full-time of minimum 1-year course from a reputed institute.
- With variety of data, should be capable of implementing Machine Learning algorithms that are linear and non-linear or on Natural Language Processing algorithms
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Undertake Data wrangling and cleaning
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain algorithms when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
Apply here for Data Scientist at Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited (ReBIT), Mumbai.
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project