Revnue Off Campus Drive: Revnue schedule to hire Back-End Developer for 2023. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India(Remote). The details for the Revnue selection process, Revnue application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
At Revnue, we are bringing the future of AI-powered contract management to the world. We believe AI has the ability to provide deep insights into contracts to businesses everywhere. Our extensible platform brings full traceability across Contracts, Assets, SaaS, Suppliers, and Customers for all organizations of all sizes and verticals. With Revnue, we are empowering businesses to uncover the enormous value hidden within contracts.
Revnue Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Revnue
Job Position:- Back-End Developer
Job Location:- Across India (Remote)
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-Time
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Programming experience using Python – Django framework
- Web development experience with web frameworks such as Django and Flask
- Experience working with a relational database, such as PostgreSQL/ SQL Server.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal English
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding experience using Python
- Extensive experience building REST APIs using Django
- Fundamental understanding of relational databases, SQL, and experience using a relational database management system such as PostgreSQL
- Fundamental understanding of cloud computing and experience developing using AWS infrastructure, services, and APIs
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems and ability to think abstractly
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
Revnue is looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Write code that is easy for other engineers to understand and expand on, through technology/library choices, code style (readability matters), and documentation
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
How to Apply for Revnue Off Campus Drive 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode Revnue job by clicking on the link below.
Apply Link: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here