SQL Online Course: Specialization teaches the essential skills for working with large-scale data using SQL. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So SQL a domain-specific language used in programming and designed for managing data held in a relational database management system, or for stream processing in a relational data stream management system
SQL Online Course:
- Learn Basic SQL and learn the basics.
- Also using SQL to query smaller-scale data with relational databases.
- Moreover, if you are interested in gaining the skills necessary to query big data with modern distributed SQL engines, this Specialization is for you.
- teach SQL focus on traditional relational databases, but today, more and more of the data that’s being generated is too big to be stored there, and it’s growing too quickly to be efficiently stored in commercial data warehouses.
What will you learn?
- Firstly, Distinguish operational from analytic databases, and understand how these are applied in big data
- Secondly, Understand how database and table design provides structures for working with data
- Thirdly, Appreciate how differences in volume and variety of data affect your choice of an appropriate database system
- Fourthly, Recognize the features and benefits of SQL dialects designed to work with big data systems for storage and analysis.
Skills you will gain
- Cloud Storage
- Data Analysis
- Big Data
- Database (DBMS)
- Data Warehousing
- Apache Hive
- Apache Impala
- Data Management
- Distributed File Systems
- Foundations for Big Data Analysis with SQL: In this course, you’ll get a big-picture view of using SQL for big data, starting with an overview of data, database systems, and the common querying language (SQL).
- Analyzing Big Data with SQL: In this course, you’ll get an in-depth look at the SQL SELECT statement and its main clauses.
- Managing Big Data in Clusters and Cloud Storage: In this course, you’ll learn how to manage big datasets, how to load them into clusters and cloud storage, and how to apply structure to the data so that you can run queries on it using distributed SQL engines like Apache Hive and Apache Impala.
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Online Course on Modern Big Data Analysis With SQL by Cloudera.
You Must also show interest in IBM Webinar Course 2020 on Creating a Spark for AI