Standard Chartered Recruitment Drive: Standard Chartered schedule to hire QA Engineer – (2200009005) for 2022. The job location is Bangalore. The details for the same are provided below.
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Standard Chartered Recruitment Drive:
Company Name:- Standard Chartered
Job Position:- QA Engineer – (2200009005)
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Employee Status:- Permanent
Job Schedule:- Full-time
- UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization.
- PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization.
- Hands-on experience in Automation Testing using Selenium, Cucumber.
- Experience in designing automation frameworks for UI, API, and Middle-ware Testing.
- Expertise in JAVA, SQL, BigData, Hadoop, HIVE.
- Good knowledge of GIT, BitBucket, Maven/Gradle/ANT, Jenkins/Bamboo.
- Working knowledge of deploying code into CI/CD pipelines.
- Minimum 6+ years of testing & development experience is preferably.
- Familiar with Control-M/Batch jobs is a plus.
Key Responsibilities of Role:-
- Responsible for designing & developing test automation solutions and handling all aspects of the application testing.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Perform functional and technical test execution activities by working closely with the application team to understand project requirements.
- Plan, analyze, design, develop, and execute test cases.
- Identify test environment requirements and liaise (and coordinate) with staff in testing support.
- Facilitate problem resolution, and verify fixes received from the application team.
- Assist the test manager/scrum master in managing day-to-day testing activities, such as test monitoring and status reporting in relation to non-functional testing.
- Assist the test manager in performing test estimation for small or tiny projects.
- Follow the test process and continuously improve the quality of the test process, along with the project progress.
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of delivery of testing assignments.
- Report and update test status promptly and accurately.
- Work with business users in guiding and obtaining Non-functional requirements as well as obtaining the relevant sign-off for the performance test deliverables.
- Able to implement test processes within various project models and technology platforms.
- Able to work as a team and be proactive in providing out-of-the box solutions if required.
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Standard Chartered Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here [adcode]