Summer Research Fellowship Programme: IASc Bengaluru invites applications for Science Academies’ Summer Research Fellowship Programme for Students and Teachers for the year 2021. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So The Inter-Agency Standing Committee an inter-agency forum of UN and non-UN humanitarian partners founded in 1992, to strengthen humanitarian assistance. Also The overall objective of the IASC is to improve the delivery of humanitarian assistance to affected populations.
Summer Research Fellowship Programme:
Students: Applicants should be studying in one of the following:
- BS / BSc / BVSc (II year only)
- BPharm (III and IV years only)
- BE / BTech / BCA (II and III years only)
- BArch (II, III, and IV years only)
- MS / MSc / MVSc / MPharm (I year only)
- ME / MTech / MCA / MArch (I year only)
- (5-year integrated) MS / MSc /MTech / MBBS (II, III, IV years only)
- PharmD (III, IV years only)
- So (dual degree) BTech + MTech (II, III, IV years only)
- (dual degree) BE + MSc (II, III, IV years only)
- (dual degree) BS + MS (II, III, IV years only)
- Integrated Ph.D. (I, II years only)
- MSc Tech (I, II years only)
- Firstly, The teachers must be teaching in a College/University.
- Secondly, The minimum percentage of average marks in core subjects only (i.e.excluding languages) from X std. up to post-graduation (whichever years completed) should be 65% or above for students.The minimum Percentage of average marks does not apply for teachers.
- Thirdly, Ph.D. students are not eligible.
- Fourthly, Applicants who have availed the Academies fellowship twice before are not eligible to apply.
- So all the Interested candidates can apply to this by the further link that’s provided. [adcode]
- Also, It’s mandatory to upload the marks sheets from class X till the last examination. Please have the scanned versions of mark sheets (in JPEG format), before starting to fill up the application.
- Moreover, Both student and teacher applicants must upload scanned versions of mark sheets from class X till the last examination in JPEG Format (the size of each marks sheet should not exceed 700 kb).
- Last, Teacher applicants should upload their publications if any. On selection, an authorization letter from the Principal/HoD that necessary permission/leave of absence will be granted should be sent by post to the Coordinator, SRFP 2021, Indian Academy of Sciences, Bengaluru 560 080.
The applicant should include a write-up (about 150–250 words) as to the specific area of the applicant and indicate what he/she would like to learn and achieve through this fellowship. It can also include the specific experiment or theory that the applicant wants to work on but NOT a general description of the area. The write-up should not be a “copy and paste” job from any source.
Mr C S Ravi Kumar
Coordinator, Summer Research Fellowship Programme
Indian Academy of Sciences
CV Raman Avenue, near Mekhri Circle
Bengaluru 560 080
Tel. (080) 2266 1207, 2266 1202, 2266 1222
You Must also show interest in: IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020 As JRF, Project Associate and Engineer