Sumo Logic Recruitment: Sumo Logic schedule to hire Software Development Engineer in Test for 2022. The job location is Bangalore. The details for the same are provided below.
Sumo Logic, Inc. is a cloud-based machine data analytics company focusing on security, operations and BI usecases. It provides log management and analytics services that leverage machine-generated big data to deliver real-time IT insights.
Sumo Logic Recruitment:
Company Name:- Sumo Logic India
Job Position:- Software Development Engineer in Test
Job Locations:- Bangalore
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
You will have ownership of creating and executing test plans and developing test strategy for critical system components and be responsible for analyzing test coverage, creating test cases and coordinating review and feedback from the cross-functional team. You will help bridge the gap between development and quality assurance.
Our system is a highly distributed, fault tolerant, multi-tenant platform that includes bleeding edge components related to storage, messaging, search, and analytics. This system ingests and analyzes terabytes of data a day, while making petabytes of data available for search and forensic analysis, and is expected to reach substantially larger scale in the near future.
- Design, develop, and maintain test cases for UI testing or/and backend testing
- Contribute actively towards scalable Automation strategy & execution
- Participate in functional, system, and regression testing activities
- Work closely with development teams to ensure exceptional test coverage
- Estimate and perform risk analysis on large features during sprint planning meetings
- Report project status defects report and verification, and issue escalation in a timely manner
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or or Information Technology
- Experience with Continuous Integration or Continuous Deployment a plus
- Experience with object-oriented languages, for example in Java, Python, Scala, Ruby, or C#
- Experience in working with Unix/Windows operating systems
- Familiar with QA processes
- Passion for testing with a “break it” mentality
- Passion for cutting-edge technologies, complex problems, and breaking things
- Clarity and precision in verbal and written communication
- Experience with testing large scale systems
- 0 – 2 years of work experience
- Experience in big data and/or 24×7 commercial service is highly desirable
- You should be happy working with Unix (Linux, OS X).
- Agile software development experience (test-driven development, iterative and incremental development) is a plus
- Familiar with test tools such as TestRails, Jira, JMeter, Selenium, etc
- Ability to understand the Sumo Logic backend architecture in depth
- Experience with Enterprise grade SaaS products
How to Apply for Sumo Logic Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Sumo Logic Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here [adcode]