Syniverse has posted job requirements for Software Engineers. Interested candidates can apply in Syniverse Careers 2023. It is a very good opportunity for freshers. Its job location is Bengaluru/Hyderabad/Gurugram. By joining Syniverse you will get a very good salary package as well as a very good environment to work in.
We have mentioned all the details from what are the responsibilities to what are the requirements. You can apply for this job role from Syniverse’s official website, the link is given at the end of this article.
About Company:- Syniverse is the world’s most connected company. Whether we’re developing the technology that enables intelligent cars to safely react to traffic changes or freeing travelers to explore by keeping their devices online wherever they go, we believe in leading the world forward. Which is why we work with some of the world’s most recognized brands. Eight of the top 10 banks. Four of the top 5 global technology companies. Over 900 communications providers. And how we’re able to provide our incredible talent with an innovative culture and great benefits.
Syniverse Careers 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- Syniverse
Official Website:- www.syniverse.com
Job Position:- Software Engineer
Job Location:- Bengaluru/Hyderabad/Gurugram
Salary Package:- As per company standards
Job Type:- Full-time
Who We’re Looking For
This is an entry level engineering position focused on design, development, troubleshooting, and analysis of Syniverse products.
Some of What You’ll Do
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Analyze and Design
- Understand the Project domain and architecture.
- Understand the requirement and design/approach related to the project tasks assigned to the individual.
- Ramp up / learn the software components of the project including any apis and 3rd party components.
- Ramp up / Learn on the application deployment environment like hardware, operating system (Linux etc.) and specific application servers.
- Gain Product functional knowledge to the Unit/Component level
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status.
- Develop and unit test the system as per design and plan.
- Create / develop and execution of unit test cases.
- Adaptation to the various Syniverse tools
- Software testing and creation and maintenance of documentation
- Coordinate installation of Software System/Releases/Builds
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Identifying Defect and Defect Tracking/Management
- Log Analysis and finding Root Cause find errors or to upgrade/big fix interfaces, enhancements and improve performance.
- Adherence to the defined process
- Individual status reports
- Adherence to Technical and Process Documentation as per project requirements.
- Gain knowledge Product Architecture
- Gain knowledge on the DB Architecture
Functional Disciplines: Development:
- Develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products, as per plan and design. Most companies should be able to match to a specific software development engineer position.
- Ability to understand product functional and architecture, Adoptability for learning QA Tools and Processes, understand product documents like requirement documents, design documents, test plans and strategies, create test case document, execution of test cases and capturing results.
Software Engineer l:
Proficiency in Java, with a good understanding of its ecosystems
Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts
familiar with C++
Familiarity with different design and architectural patterns
Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
Know how of Java concurrency patterns
Basic Understanding of the concepts of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Pattern, JDBC (Java Database Connectivity),SOAP WebService and RESTful web services
Experience in working with popular web application frameworks
Relevant Knowledge of Enterprise java Beans
Ability to write clean, readable Java code
Basic know how of class loading mechanism in Java
Experience in handling external and embedded databases
Understanding basic design principles behind a scalable application
Skilled at creating database schemas that characterize and support business processes
Skilled at Stored Procedure /Function/Trigger/Jobs in database
Basic knowledge of JVM (Java Virtual Machine), its drawbacks, weaknesses, and workarounds
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
In-depth knowledge of code versioning tools, for instance, Git
Understanding of building tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, etc.
JavaServer pages (JSP) and servlets
Web frameworks like Struts and Spring
Markup Languages such as XML, JSON
Multithreading and Synchronization
Skill on Postgres/MYSQL/Oracle DB
Skill on Webserver/Application server(Tomcat/weblogic/JbossEAP/iPlanet)
Handset on technology Migration
How to apply for Syniverse Careers 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in Syniverse Careers 2023 for the post of Software Engineer. We have provided the link below.
Apply Now:- Click here to apply
For more job details:- Click here