Tata Consultancy Services Recruitment: Tata Consultancy Services schedule to hire Software Engineer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Pan India. The details for the Tata Consultancy Services selection process, Tata Consultancy Services application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
Tata Consultancy Services Recruitment:
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Location: Pan India
Experience: Freshers (0 years)
Qualification: BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA/ MSc
Job Role: Software Engineer
– Required Skills/ Qualification:
– Candidates only from BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA/ MSc are eligible for this position
– Freshers should be only from 2023 batch pass out
– Freshers should have 60% aggregate marks or 6 CGPA throughout academic career
– Should have Good Communication skill.
– Only full-time graduates are eligible (15 years of regular education)
– Not more than 2 years of gap in Graduation.
– Freshers should not have more than 1 standing arrears/ backlog
– Candidates should NOT have more than 3 months of work experience to be eligible for the test
– Candidates should be comfortable working in rotational shifts, including night shifts
– Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process
– Age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of taking the test
– Online Written Test
– Technical Interview
– HR Interview
– Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS in the last 6 months will not be eligible
– Interested and eligible candidates should apply as soon as possible.
How to Apply for TCS Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates for TCS Hiring can apply for TCS Off Campus drive online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here