TCS off Campus Drive 2021 | TCS off Campus Hiring | Jobs for 2020 and 2021 Batch | Across India
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 is scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – who have completed their Graduation in the Year of 2020 and 2021 at across India. The eligibility Criteria and application process for the TCS Off Campus 2021 are discussed below.
About Company : Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As of February 2021, TCS is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalisation.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 :
Company’s Name : TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICE (TCS)
Company’s Website : Click here
Job Role : Associate System Engineer
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Batch : 2020/2021 Batch
Salary : Best in Industry
Job Location : Across India
Test Date : October 2021
Last Date : 24th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria For TCS off Campus Drive 2021 :
- Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization degree offered by a recognized university/college are eligible.
- 2020 and 2021 Pass out batch only
- Percentage Criteria – Minimum aggregate marks of all subjects in all semesters should be 60% or 6 CGPA. Also in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation exam minimum of 60% or 6 CGPA is required.
- Candidates should not have Pending Backlogs.
- Gap Criteria – It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not be more than 27 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Age of Candidates should be between 18 to 28 years at the test time.
Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test, if they have completed full-time graduation.
- Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be not eligible at any stage in the whole process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
Pattern for This Test :
The duration for this test will be 180 minutes (Cognitive skills 120 minutes and 60 minutes for programming)
Cognitive Test:120 Minutes
- Numerical Ability-40 Mins
- Verbal Ability-30 mins
- Reasoning Ability-50 mins
- Programming Logic-15 mins
- Hands-on Coding-45 mins
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this TCS of Campus Drive 2021 in online mode by Clicking on the following link on or before 24 September 2021.
Apply Link : Click Here
- Registration End Date: 24 September 2021
- Test Date: October 2021
- Interview Date: will be announced soon
- Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring processScenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
- Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive
To Apply in Other IT Sector Jobs : Click here
For Internship : Click here
For Any Education News : Click here