Teach for India Internship: The web development intern will work with Teach For India’s Technology Team in Mumbai on developing responsive web application components for one or more stakeholders of Teach For India to connect and empower each other on the path of realizing the organization vision – One day all children will attain an excellent education. the criteria and Teach for India application form given, Teach for India off-campus drive further given below in the article.
Also, Teach For India a non-profit and a movement of leaders that was founded by Shaheen Mistri in 2009. It is a part of the Teach For All network. To build a growing movement of leaders, Teach For India runs a two-year Fellowship and supports an Alumni movement.
Teach for India Internship:
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Moderate: NodeJS, MongoDB.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence and motivate team members and project stakeholders to achieve outcomes
- Current engineering student or graduate from a reputed institute
Preferred Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop web application components in ReactJS as per design specifications
- Develop server-side (API) components in NodeJS using data sources on MongoDB, Salesforce
- Understand API specifications, integrate with front end components and suggest improvements
- Research about useful 3rd party libraries/extensions that could be integrated with the web application
- Provide support to users on the ground in using the web application
- Collect feedback about user experience and actively participate in technical & design discussions.
for further detail: Click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec