Teach for India Recruitment: Teach for India invites job applications for Consultant, Salesforce Development post for the year 2021. The detailed Teach for India criteria and Teach for India application form apply online process for Teach for India off campus drive further given below in the article.
Teach For India is a non-profit organisation that is a part of the Teach For All network. The fellowship recruits college graduates and working professionals to serve as full-time teachers in low-income schools for two years.
Teach for India Recruitment:
- Knowledge/experience of programming in Apex (Classes and Triggers)
- Knowledge of Lightning Components Framework
- Knowledge/experience of creating and managing process automation using Workflows, Process Builder
- Proficiency in writing queries in SOQL, creating reports and presenting findings.
- Experience in the use of Excel and/or any scripting tools for data transformation and aggregation.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to be resourceful, take responsibility and find effective solutions to problems
- Salesforce Administrator/Developer certification.
- Knowledge of data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Experience of cloud hosting platforms such as Netlify/AWS/GCP/Azure.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build, enhance and support custom applications on Salesforce using Visualforce, Workflow and Process Builder, Lightning and Apex language.
- Lead the design and implementation of enterprise application modules built on Salesforce
- Identify and implement the latest frameworks within Salesforce as well as to integrate to improve our process efficiency
- Contribute to the architecture of the entire suite of technology solutions – process flow documents, requirements and architecture definition.
- Service data management requests such as but not limited to bulk upload/download, verification/validation, extraction, transformation, loading of data from/into Salesforce
- Run completion and accuracy reports and share the same with internal stakeholders.
- Provide support to internal stakeholder teams in maintaining data systems and creating reports and dashboards.
About the Team
The Technology team is responsible for providing strategic direction to technology implementations, software solutions and hardware support for all stakeholders of Teach For India. We’re a small but strong team that aims to use science and art to create wonder.
“Gandhi meets Jobs” is our motto and we work towards creating beautiful apps that empower all our stakeholders on their journey towards our collective vision. The company operates with the agility and rigor of a startup, making use of the best and latest technologies available.
Some of the technology platforms we currently use are Salesforce.com, NodeJS, ReactJS, MongoDB, Elastic and we adopt new technologies when/where we believe they add value. The company is not rigid about using any specific technology. However, we’re committed to providing an amazing user experience on every solution we build.
For further detail: Click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project