Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited for the post of Executive- Associate Faculty-IT Guest Faculty at Tech Mahindra, Delhi. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational technology company, providing information technology and business process outsourcing services. A subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.
Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2020:
Tech Mahindra SMART Academy for Healthcare
Must have at least a 1.5 years- 3 years of experience working into IT sector or experience in delivery of IT Training in a vocational/education institute
Also B.Sc. computer science/BCA/MCA
As per industry standards
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create lesson plans/curriculum for imparting and improving Basic IT knowledge of the students.
- Take regular classes as assigned by the Academic Coordinator/Dean.
- Track student progress and give them feedback.
- Create and conduct assessments.
- Take extra classes for weaker students.
- Assist Students and educate them how to prepare their resume.
- Conduct network troubleshooting to identify and resolve general network problems.
- Install software, maintain and introduce training as and when required.
- Coordinate with the internal staff in regards to their need to maintain and secure password, file system security and data integrity for desktop environment.
- Any other administrative task assigned by Dean/Director.
Desired Skill Set
- Firstly, Good Communication and reasoning skills.
- Secondly, Hands-on experience in installing IT hardware and software.
- Thirdly, Working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly windows.
- Fourthly, Good organization skills.
- Last, Willingness to learn with a flexible approach.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates may send their resume to email@example.com
For more details, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020 As Lead Project Officer – Technical