The Hackett Group Recruitment: The Hackett Group schedule to hire Trainee – Java for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Hyderabad. The details for the The Hackett Group selection process, The Hackett Group application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Hackett Group® (NASDAQ: HCKT) is an intellectual property-based strategic consultancy and leading enterprise benchmarking firm to global companies, offering digital transformation including implementation of leading enterprise cloud applications, workflow automation and analytics that enable Digital World Class™ performance.
The Hackett Group Recruitment:
Company Name:- The Hackett Group
Job Position:- Trainee – Java
Job Locations:- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job Identification:- 369
Required Education:- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent coding and problem solving skills are essential
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of RDBM systems: SQL Server, MySQL
- Knowledge on EJB/Spring/ORM framework will be added advantage
- Knowledge on Rest/SOAP webservices will be added advantage
- Proficiency in customer relationship management is essential
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Should understand business objectives and organization structure
- The candidate must have strong work ethics, trustworthiness, and self-confidence
- The candidate should work accurately with good attention to detail by maintaining confidentiality and integrity
- Must be highly collaborative and team oriented with commitment to excellence
- Job Description & Responsibilities:-
A Java Trainee is an individual who participates in projects and deliver them either from remote or Onsite. The consultant focuses on development objects and coordinates with remote development team. Further, the trainee would be liaising with Project Manager for tracking and implementation of projects.
- Understand the values and vision of the organization and align the activities accordingly
- Protect the Intellectual Property
- Adhere to all the policies and procedures
- Work with other line functions to collect or provide relevant data
- Ability to set up the development guidelines and methodologies
- Support the onsite consulting team of experts for all relevant aspects of development work and coordination with remote development teams
- Capable of performing technical activities beyond coding
- Capable of building trust and acting as trusted adviser to the customer
- Able to manage customer expectations and avoid any escalations
- Ability to comprehend and envisage appropriate actions
- Participate in practice initiatives, showing innovation, sharing knowledge, and enhancing reusability
How to Apply for The Hackett Group Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates for The Hackett Group Hiring can apply for The Hackett Group Off Campus drive online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here [adcode]
For more govt jobs: Click Here