Thermo Fisher Recruitment: Thermo Fisher schedule to hire Software Engineer – Intern for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Hyderabad. The details for the Thermo Fisher selection process, Thermo Fisher application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $30 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Thermo Fisher Recruitment:
Company Name:- Thermo Fisher Scientific
Job Position:- Software Engineer – Intern
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 220886BR
Education Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science Engineering or its equivalent)
- 0 to 6 months experience in relevant software/research industry.
- Solid understanding of software fundamental concepts & programming (C++/Python/ R programming)
- Exposure to image processing techniques & AI/ML/DL fundamentals
- Experienced with Agile development
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Study & understand PCA business unit product functionalities (Image Analysis Product)
- Work on one or more focus area to define project requirements.
- Instrument automation
- Computational imaging
- Image Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Review project requirements, solutions with product owners / SME’s
- Develop proof of concepts (POC) for identified problem statement/ project requirement
- Apply software programming fundamentals, image processing, Data analysis & AI/ML/DL concepts while developing POC’s.
- Setup development environment used for scientific computing
- Report out the project progress periodically to stakeholders
- Practice SDLC process (Agile/V Model/Waterfall)
- Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work.
- Demonstrate strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
How to Apply for Thermo Fisher Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Thermo Fisher recruitment drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here