Thomson Reuters Recruitment: Thomson Reuters schedule to hire Analyst – Python for 2023.The job location is Hyderabad. The details for the Thomson Reuters selection process, Thomson Reuters application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2023 are mentioned below.
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canadian multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre. Thomson Reuters was created by the Thomson Corporation’s purchase of the British company Reuters Group in April 2008.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment:
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Qualification: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Location: Hyderabad / Virtual
Experience: Freshers (0 Years)
Job Role: Analyst – Python
– Required Skills/ Qualification:
– Educational qualification for this job opening is Any Graduate / Post Graduate
– Fresher / 1 years experience (Python programming ,web scrapping) only
– Basic knowledge of Python
– Familiarity with excel formulas and macros
– Exceptional attitude towards customer service
– Familiarity with coding and developing concepts
– Strong motivation/curiosity to improve established processes
– Experience with Python, Pandas or Selenium is a plus
– Excellent analytical & interpretation skills to support global trade operations
– Ability to learn new technologies- platforms, languages, libraries, APIs
– Ability to read & interpret process documents
– Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
– Online Written Test
– Technical Interview
– HR Interview
– Interested and eligible candidates should apply as soon as possible. Shortlisted candidates will get interview call letter within a week
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Thomson Reuters recruitment drive in online ASAP.
Application Links: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here