TIBCO Recruitment 2022: TIBCO schedule to hire Associate Support Engineer for 2022. The location is Pune.
TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action.
TIBCO Recruitment 2022:
Company Website: www.tibco.com
Position: Associate Support Engineer
Experience: 1-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (BE/ME/MCA) with 1-2 years of relevant IT experience.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of programming languages (JAVA/ C/ C++/.Net) and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems and ability to simulate / debug problems on these.
- Working knowledge of several of these technologies: J2EE, JMS, XML/XPATH, Web services, web development, app/web servers, networking, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of databases (Oracle /SQL server / DB2) and proficient in writing / analysing SQL queries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer orientated attitude
- Proven capability to own, drive and take responsibility
- Ability to work in an international multi site environment
- Java certification/Database certification.
- TIBCO product knowledge
- Knowledge / experience of Cloud technology e.g. AWS, Azure etc.
- Knowledge of application security/Web services security.
The Global Support organization at TIBCO provides technical Product Support services to our customers. As a member of this world wide team, you will help debug and solve problems that may arise during the implementation of complex solutions by external and internal customers using our products.
- Provide phone/email/webex consultation to debug customer problems of low to medium complexity.
- Develop good communication skills (phone/email) to provide excellent support to the TIBCO customer base.
- Understand the product issues reported by the customer and reproduce it locally in the support lab. Work with the senior members in the group to provide workarounds for the customer reported issues.
- Escalates Service Requests (SRs) to senior members in the group when unable to overcome obstacles. Learns from escalated Service Requests and avoids repeated escalations of the same problem type.
- Create Change Requests (CRs) for the defects/enhancements reported by the customer. Learn the technologies required for supporting the TIBCO product.
- Learn other TIBCO products that are required for better understanding of the TIBCO product that the support engineer is working on.
- Create KnowledgeBase articles (FAQ/Solutions) for the Service Requests that have repeat value.
- May need to work in early morning shift (4:30 am – 1:30 pm IST) or General shift or EMEA shift (12:30 pm – 9:30 pm IST) or Night Shift (9:00 PM – 6:00 AM IST) or US Shift (3:00 PM – 12:00 am IST) on a rotation basis.
How to Apply for TIBCO Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here