Unisys Off Campus Drive: Unisys schedule to hire Service Desk Associate (International Voice Support – Fresher) for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the Unisys selection process, Unisys application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Unisys Corporation is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. It is the legacy proprietor of the Burroughs and UNIVAC line of computers, formed when the former bought the latter.
Unisys Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Unisys
Job Position:- Service Desk Associate (International Voice Support – Fresher)
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- REQ537643
Job Type:- Full-time
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- A minimum qualification any Engineering or Non-Engineering Graduates (2021 and 2022 Batch)
- Education, training and/or relevant experience equivalent to the completion of a relevant certificate course and/or relevant experience in Information Technology service delivery Relevant IT qualifications to a tertiary level
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good Knowledge on Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking, and MS Applications
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Multitasking and coordination skills
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24 x 7)
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
The primary role of a service desk associate is to answer customer requests for assistance by email, chat, web or over the phone. This role is crucial to ensuring customer requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritising, escalating and resolving incidents and requests.
- First point of contact for all end user reported issues or requests
- Typically provides technical support for Internal and External customers
- Responsible for providing the first-line of telephone technical support of hardware, Operating Systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers and/or employees
- Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures
- Takes end to end Ownership of End User Issues till resolution and follow up as mandated by the process requirements
- Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering
- Maintains call quality and response times as per the agreed SLA’s. Maintains records of calls and ensure all cases are updated in the system
- Support multiple clients through customer service professionalism and insight
How to Apply for Unisys Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates for Unisys Hiring can apply for Unisys Off Campus drive online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here [adcode]
For more govt jobs: Click Here