Adobe Research Fellowship 2021: Applications now invited from bright candidates for the Adobe Research Fellowship 2021. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Adobe Inc. an American multinational computer software company. Also Incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California, it has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more recent foray towards digital marketing software.
Adobe Research Fellowship 2021:
This year, we will be awarding fellowships to graduate students working in the areas of:
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Content Intelligence
- Document Intelligence
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Natural Language Processing
- AR, VR & 360 Photography
- Computer Vision, Imaging & Video
- Data Intelligence
- Graphics (2D & 3D)
- Intelligent Agents & Assistants
The Adobe Research Fellowship consists of:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- May qualify for an opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
In order to be considered for the 2021 Adobe Research Fellowship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Firstly, Be registered as a full-time graduate student at a university.
- Secondly, Remain an active, full-time student in a Ph.D. program for the full duration of 2022 or forfeit the award.
- Thirdly, Cannot have a relative working for Adobe Research.
A committee of Adobe researchers will be reviewing all applicants and will choose the recipients at their discretion. Recipients are selected based on their research (creative, impactful, important, and realistic in scope), how their work would contribute to Adobe, their technical skills (ability to build complex computer programs), and their personal skills (problem-solving ability, communication, leadership, organizational skills, ability to work in teams). Students may be invited for phone interviews for internship opportunities prior to Fellowship winner selection.
How to Apply?
Applications must include:
- So A research overview comprising two pages of text and figures not including citations. At least half a page should highlight how the student’s research could contribute to Adobe.
- Also Three letters of recommendation from those familiar with the student’s work. One letter should come from the student’s advisor.
- Moreover, A CV.
- Last, A transcript of current and previous academic records both undergraduate and graduate.
All the Interested candidates can apply online through the further belwo link
To Apply: clicking here.
The last date to apply is December 4, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in HCL Technologies Recruitment 2020 As Associate