Amazon Internship Opportunity: Amazon organised an internship for Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission-critical system software applications & tools. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Amazon.com, Inc. an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon Internship Opportunity:
So They look for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission-critical system software applications & tools. Also, You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. Moreover, You’re responsible for the delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, and tools.
- Firstly, the ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Secondly, Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Thirdly, Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Fourthly, Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- You must Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Also Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Moreover, Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object-oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Last, the Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner, and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Previous technical internship(s) preferred
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through further below link
To Apply: this link. [adcode]
For more details, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in: IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020 As JRF, Project Associate and Engineer