Amazon Internship Opportunity:Amazon’s looking for Data Scientist to optimize one of the most complex logistics systems in the world. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon Internship Opportunity:
- Pursuing Masters or equivalent advanced degree from a top tier Technology school
- Record of delivering large analytical solutions with business impact
- Experience on R/SAS/Matlab and SQL
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel
- Problem solving ability and passion for big data
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
Must have at least a Masters or equivalent advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related technical discipline. Hands-on experience and project-based learning in computer science, engineering or mathematics is preferred.
- Firstly, Academic experience in manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation and deployment at scale.
- Secondly, Academic or Project Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe and PyTorch.
- Thirdly, Academic Experience with Big Data platforms like Apache Spark and Hadoop.
- Fourthly, Familiarity with data processing with Python, R & SQL.
- Fifthly, Familiarity with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, SageMaker, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service, Green Grass etc.
- So the Use data analyses and statistical techniques to develop solutions to improve customer experience and to guide business decision making
- Also, Identify predictors and causes of business-related problems and implement novel approaches related to forecasting and prediction
- Moreover, the Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations
- Collaborate with multiple teams as a leader of quantitative analysis and where you develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity
- Last, Analyze and solve business problems at their root
Apply here for Internship Opportunity (Data Scientist) at Amazon, Bengaluru.
You Must also show interest in IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 | As a Junior Research Fellow (Civil Engineering)